My GOAL is No where BEHIND Me Till NOW

I am 21years old...Just done my Graduation (B.Tech)..Till now in my life I couldn't make a goal from the time of my Birth..

Now at this stage I understood how life would be boring without setting any goals...Now i am in confusion about what to do next...Now i am not able to decide what to do next..I was not used make small goals and try to reach them ever...If was used to that I would have decided by this time what to do next and planned my career properly. So I would like to advice you people to keep setting new GOALS every time and try to reach them regularly...So that you would not become LAZY and CONFUSED like me in IMPORTANT situations of life..Life would be very Interesting on fighting..This fighting spirit would develop in one only when one FIGHTS for his own set GOALS..so please 


For yourself not for anyone else...

Thank YOU........................................BYK999(me)...


No comments:

Post a Comment